Sangobion combines 7 important elements in 1 capsule, helps to replenish iron stores and increases red blood cell levels in the body.
7 Essential elements to treat iron deficiency anaemia
- Ferrous gluconate is a type of iron salt which allows better absorption in the body and has comparable tolerability.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption.
- Folic acid and Vitamin B12 are vital for production of red blood cells and for development of baby during pregnancy.
- Copper sulphate and manganese sulphate involve in the process of iron production.
- Sorbitol acts as an anti-constipating agent. It is naturally found in edible fruits and vegetables.
Each Sangobion capsule contains:
Ferrous gluconate – 250mg
Folic acid – 1.0mg
Vitamin B12 – 7.5mcg
Vitamin C – 50mg
Sorbitol – 25mg
Manganese sulphate – 0.2mg
Copper sulphate – 0.2mg
Dosage of Sangobion
1 to 2 capsules a day with or after meals
You can find the information of other Sangobion & Livogen products from their respective country website.